Guided by integrity, I2QS embraces its role as a steward of the environment by seeking to protect the well-being of our employees, customers and communities. We strive to minimize the environmental impact of our business by developing designs, services and practices that are innovative, safe and sustainable.
Our professionals work diligently to:
- Promote a culture of responsibility for our environment, health and safety that is fully supported by the executive management and embraced by our employees
- Integrate accountability for environment, health, and safety into our business plans and decisions, so that the design and support of our services comply with the applicable regulations, laws, and I2QS standards
- Continually improve our environment, health, and safety management system by implementing ongoing processes to measure, audit and align our current best practices, while setting global objectives to achieve long term improvement
- Achieve corporate transparency by keeping those with a vested interest in the activities of our company updated and informed about our environment, health, and safety programs
- Implement environment, health, and safety risk assessment and mitigation strategies that are responsible and prudent
- Maintain a safe working environment and provide safety training and support for our employees to promote the prevention of injury and illness